Community Room Reservation
Booking your meeting in the Community Room is fast and simple. Each hour is $25/hour. If your event falls outside of these hours, please contact us at [email protected] to make custom arrangements. Please note that the Community Room is located on the second floor and is only accessible by stairs.
- Date – Click on your target date on the calendar. The available times for that date will update below the calendar. If you do not see your start time, it means the hour block matching your requested duration has already been booked or the meeting falls outside of store hours. If your start time is listed, your meeting can be booked.
- Time – Click on your start time (the booking will start at this time), then click on your end time. The duration of your booking will automatically populate.
- Fill in the information fields and select desired add-ons.
- Click Book Now and complete the checkout process.
Community Room Rules
- Due to Covid-19, the room holds a maximum of 6 people.
- Reservations are intended for meetings. If you plan to use the space for filming, a paid event, or another income generating project, please contact us for rental rates.
- Outside food and drink is not allowed unless previously coordinated with Management.
- Boardroom table with 6 chairs
- 50” Flat screen TV with HDMI cable
- White board (may need to provide your own markers)
If you have any questions or you need help with booking your meeting, please contact us at [email protected] or 213.817.7294.
Meeting reservations can be canceled with refund up to seven days before your reservation date. With less than seven days notice, all bookings are final and nonrefundable. For a refund, email [email protected] with your reservation time and reason for cancel. Refunds will be issued within five business days of request receipt.