Make a Reservation
Booking your meeting in the Community Room is fast and simple. Each hour is $25/hour and we offer a $25 With Love gift card for each of the first two hours reserved, effectively making the first two hours free! If your event falls outside of normal store hours, please contact us at [email protected] to make custom arrangements. Please note that the Community Room is located on the second floor and is only accessible by stairs.
- Duration – Choose the duration of your meeting. The default is 1 hour. If your meeting will run longer than 1 hour, enter the number of hours in the duration field.
- Date – Click on your target date on the calendar. The available times for that date will update below the calendar. If you do not see your start time, it means the hour block matching your requested duration has already been booked or the meeting falls outside of store hours. If your start time is listed, your meeting can be booked.
- Time – Click on your start time. The booking will start at this time and run for the duration you requested.
- Fill in the information fields.
- Click Book Now and complete the checkout process.
Community Room Rules
- Group size must be larger than 5 to reserve the space. Smaller groups can use the space on a first come first serve basis.
- The room holds a maximum of 15 people.
- Reservations are intended for meetings. If you plan to use the space for filming, a paid event, or another income generating project, please contact us for rental rates.
- Please do not book back-to-back reservations for the same group. If you require the meeting space for 2 or more hours, you must reserve the entire time block in a single reservation. Reserving back-to-back time blocks for the same group may result in the cancellation of your reservation.
- With Love gift cards for Community Room reservations may only be picked up on the day of the Community Room reservation. A picture ID matching the name on the reservation must be presented with gift card pick up. Unclaimed gift cards will be donated to With Love Community Programs.
- Outside food and drink is not allowed unless previously coordinated with Management.
- Boardroom table with 12 chairs
- 50” Flat screen TV with HDMI cable
- White board (may need to provide your own markers)
If you have any questions or you need help with booking your meeting, please contact us at [email protected] or 213.817.7294.
Meeting reservations can be canceled with refund up to seven days before your reservation date. With less than seven days notice, all bookings are final and nonrefundable. For a refund, email [email protected] with your reservation time and reason for cancel. Refunds will be issued within five business days of request receipt.